Below you'll find our live events for the upcoming academic year. Events and details will be added, as they are confirmed. We also have a lot of continuous ongoing activities such as Peer Coaching.
Add the CTE Events calendar - Adding the CTE Events calendar so that it shows up in your personal Google calendar is simple. Click this link for the CTE events calendar then find the +AddGoogleCal button on the bottom right of your screen. After you confirm, the events should automatically populate in your calendar.
- 14 | Newish Faculty Teaching Workshop, 11-3 in Cowell 417. Read more and sign up to attend the workshop.
- 14 | Canvas Drop-In Work Session, 3-4 in Cowell 417. Drop by!
- 16 | Canvas Drop-In Work Session, 5-6 in Fromm, Broad Room. Drop by!
- 16 | Summer Book Club Dinner, 6-8 in Fromm, Maraschi Room. Read more about the book club.
- 24 |
Faculty Salon with Brandi Lawless (Communication Studies) and Christina Purpora (Nursing & Health Professions), 5-7 in UC 503
- 24 | Telling the Story of Your Teaching 1: Gathering Evidence, 12–12:45 in UC 504. Read more and RSVP to the workshop.
- 25 | Telling the Story of Your Teaching 1: Gathering Evidence, 3–4 p.m. in UC 402/403. Read more and RSVP to the workshop.
- 26 | Peer Coaches Workshop Lunch, 12-1:30 in McLaren 250
- 2 | Mindfulness Supper Club, 5-7 in UC 222 Faculty Dining Lounge
- 10 | Academic Freedom in Dangerous Times: a faculty panel co-hosted with CRASE, 3:30-5:00 in Zief Law Library, Terrace room 201. Read more and RSVP to the panel.
- 26-28 | Annual Teaching Retreat at Marconi Center - Learn more about the Teaching Retreat.
- 30 | OpenStax and Open Educational Resources Webinar with Gleeson, 2:30 pm in Gleeson 139. Learn more about the event.
- 30 | Teaching Café: Teaching Controversial Issues: Framing Issues and Choosing Pedagogical Approaches, 11:45-12:45 in Malloy 230
- 31 | Teaching Café: Teaching Controversial Issues: Framing Issues and Choosing Pedagogical Approaches, 12-1 in UC 402/403
- 1 | Pedagogy Trick & Treat, 3-4:30 in Malloy 230
- 5-21 | Open Canvas Program, read more about the program.
- 6 | Peer2Peer Series on Teaching & Technology: Digital Storytelling in the Classroom: Two Approaches using Adobe Spark, 12-1 in Gleeson 236. RSVP and read more about the series.
- 6 | Mindfulness Supper Club, 5-7 in UC 222 Faculty Dining Lounge
- 8 | Peer2Peer Series on Teaching & Technology: Just in Time Feedback and Assessment with Poll Everywhere, 12-1 in Gleeson 236. RSVP and read more about the series.
- 4 | Mindfulness Supper Club, 5-7 in UC 222 Faculty Dining Lounge
- 12 | Grading Retreat, 10-4 in Malloy 230