Below you'll find our live events for the upcoming academic year. Events and details will be added, as they are confirmed. We also have a lot of continuous ongoing activities such as Peer Coaching.
Add the CTE Events calendar - Adding the CTE Events calendar so that it shows up in your personal Google calendar is simple. Click this link for the CTE events calendar then find the +AddGoogleCal button on the bottom right of your screen. After you confirm, the events should automatically populate in your calendar.
- 14 | Winter Intensive, 11-3 in Gleeson Library 213
- 18-28 | CTE Open Classrooms Program
- 20 | Inclusive Teaching in STEM with Mica Estrada | 11:45-12:45 in LS 303
- 21 | Engaging Threshold Concepts Through Inclusive Teaching And Learning with Linda Adler-Kassner 2-3:30 in Fromm Hall, Maier Room 110
- 18 | Peer Coaches Lunch 12-1:30 in UC 504
- 1 | P2P Peer2Peer Series on Teaching & Technology: Designing for More Active and Engaged Learning in the Classroom , 3-4 in Gleeson 213
- 2 | From Teaching to Publication, 12-2 in Fromm Hall, Maraschi Room
- 6-24 | Open Canvas Program
- 7 | P2P Peer2Peer Series on Teaching & Technology: Strategies on Managing Student Use of Mobile Devices in the Classroom (faculty panel), 11:30-12:30 in Gleeson 236
- 28 | Telling the Stories of Our Teaching, 3-4:30 in Mclaren 251
- 29 | Seeley Seminar Reception, 2-3:30 in UC 402/403
- 13 | Grading Retreat, 10-4