Below you'll find our live events for the upcoming academic year. Events and details will be added, as they are confirmed. We also have a lot of continuous ongoing activities such as Peer Coaching.
Add the CTE Events calendar - Adding the CTE Events calendar so that it shows up in your personal Google calendar is simple. Click this link then find the +AddGoogleCal button on the bottom right of your screen. After you confirm, the events should automatically populate in your calendar.
- January 17: Winter Intensive on Student Engagement, 10-2 in Cowell 417.
- January 19: Newish Faculty Teaching Workshop, 11-3 in Malloy Hall 230.
- February 6-17: Open Classrooms. Sign up to visit and see descriptions of all 28 open classes. Click this link to sign up for Open Classrooms.
- February 8: Peer2Peer Series on Teaching & Technology, 2-3 in UC 503
- February 8: Faculty Salon, 5-7 in UC 503. No RSVP required.
- February 15: Peer2Peer Series on Teaching & Technology, 2-3 in UC 402/403. RSVP at the CIT Website.
- February 22: Workshop: "Learning to Look: Classroom Observations," 3-4 in UC 402/403. RSVP for the workshop here.
- February 23: Workshop: "Learning to Look: Classroom Observations," 3-4 in UC 402/403. RSVP for the workshop here.
- March 2: "Student engagement in neoliberal times: what is missing?" A Talk with Visiting Scholar, Nick Zepke, 4-5:30 in McLaren 250.
- March 3: Clinic for Teacher Self-Development with Visiting Scholar, Nick Zepke, 1-4 in Zief Law Terrace Room 201.
- March 8: Words of Wisdom: Art + Architecture Faculty Speak About Mentorship and Teaching. Discussion panel and opening event. Collaboration with CRASE, CTE and Thacher Gallery, 3-4 in McLaren 250 and 4-5 in Thacher Gallery.
- March 23: CTE Brown Bag Conversation: Teaching in the Current Climate, 12-1 in UC 503. Open to all USF faculty. No RSVP needed!
- March 29: Workshop: "Learning to Look: Student Learning," 3-4:30 in UC 402/403. Please RSVP by clicking this link.
- March 30: Workshop: "Learning to Look: Student Learning," 3-4:30 in UC 402/403. Please RSVP by clicking this link.
- April 6: FLC Symposium on Accessibility and Universal Design for Learning, 9:30-2 in Fromm Hall, rooms Broad 111, Maier 110, and Berman 115. Read more and RSVP by clicking this link.
- April 24: FLC Applications Due. Read more about FLCs by clicking this link.
- April 24: Summer Book Club Applications Due. Read more about the Summer Book Club and our previous reading selections by clicking this link.
- April 24: Teaching Collaboration Grants Applications Due. Read more about these new grants by clicking this link.
- May 11: Last day of classes.