Below you'll find our live events for the upcoming academic year. Events and details will be added, as they are confirmed. We also have a lot of continuous ongoing activities such as Peer Coaching.
Add the CTE Events calendar - Adding the CTE Events calendar so that it shows up in your personal Google calendar is simple. Click this link for the CTE events calendar then find the +AddGoogleCal button on the bottom right of your screen. After you confirm, the events should automatically populate in your calendar.
- 14 | Winter Intensive, 11-3 in Gleeson Library 213
- 18-28 | CTE Open Classrooms Program
- 20 | Inclusive Teaching in STEM with Mica Estrada | 11:45-12:45 in LS 303
- 21 | Engaging Threshold Concepts Through Inclusive Teaching And Learning with Linda Adler-Kassner 2-3:30 in Fromm Hall, Maier Room 110
- 18 | Peer Coaches Lunch 12-1:30 in UC 504 CANCELLED
CANCELLED: * 1 | **P2P Peer2Peer Series on Teaching & Technology: Designing for More Active and Engaged Learning in the Classroom **, 3-4 in Gleeson 213 * 6-24 | **Open Canvas Program** * 7 | **P2P Peer2Peer Series on Teaching & Technology: Strategies on Managing Student Use of Mobile Devices in the Classroom (faculty panel)**, 11:30-12:30 in Gleeson 236 * 28 | **Telling the Stories of Our Teaching**, 3-4:30 in Mclaren 251
TBD - POSSIBLY ONLINE: * 2 | **From Teaching to Publication**, 12-2 in Fromm Hall, Maraschi Room * 29 | **Seeley Seminar Reception**, 2-3:30 in UC 402/403
TBD - POSSIBLY ONLINE: * 13 | **Grading Retreat**, 10-4