Teaching Collaboration Grants
About the Grants
Applications are due April 24, 2017.
The CTE will award two grants of $1,000 each to two faculty teams (teams must consist of two or more faculty):
- A team of faculty teaching in the core curriculum
- A team of faculty from a department
Teams will work in either summer/fall 2017 and must submit a proposal to be considered for the grants.
Proposals must clearly indicate whether they are applying for the department or curriculum collaboration grant as well as explain:
- The contributions of each team member
- The classes that will be impacted by the grant
- And how the teaching collaboration will
- improve student learning and/or
- stimulate pedagogical growth and/or
- implement innovative course design
At the end of the project, teams will write a 850-1,000 word report explaining the process and products of the collaboration. Reports are due no later than December 2017. Grants will be awarded upon submission of the team’s report.
Are all faculty members eligible to apply?
Yes. All faculty members are eligible to apply if they will be teaching the redesigned courses in the coming academic year.
How members make a team?
Teams must consist of two or more faculty members.
What does our team need to produce?
Copies of syllabi, assignments or any other curricular changes produced by your team, and an 850-1,000 word explanation of your collaborative work.
When will we get our money?
After the brief report about your team’s work has been submitted to CTE.
- What if I still have questions?
Please contact Katie Hoffman, the CTE Program Assistant.